Using your NHS account or Patient Access
There are other tasks you can do online, like:
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your test results
- access your health record
- check or cancel appointments
- see your vaccination record
Setting up an NHS account
To set up your NHS account for the first time, you will need to set up an NHS login. Read about how to set up NHS login (nhs.uk).
Once you have set up your NHS login, you can log in to your NHS account or download the NHS App onto your phone.
Setting up Patient Access
To set up Patient Access for the first time:
- visit the surgery with photo ID so we can confirm your identity
- we will give you a username and password
- go to Patient Access or use the app to register